The "Training" area comprises numerous products and services, including:
- PMU®– Project Management University, a company training model for developing project management skills. PMU involves five levels of study, to be followed progressively by the interested targets;
- The Project Management Gymnastics, a series of case studies on the most innovative or complex themes in project management that puts project management skills to the test and improves them. The training regime also allows participants to attain the invaluable PDUs - Professional Development Units to keep up the PMP® - Project Management Professional certification of PMI®;
- Pocket PM®, a course of webinars for project managers who do not have much time available, but who would like to keep up to date on the most current and interesting topics in project management. Each webinar is accompanied by a discussion forum about each topic.
- A collection of theme courses, including, for example: Project Sponsorship, Program Management, Agile Project Management, Project Management IT, non-profit Project Management; Project Management Mind; Project Risk Management; Project Stakeholder Engagement; Project Negotiating Models; Servant Leadership; Cross-cultural Project Management, Project Complexity, Project Change Management, Ethical Project Management, and Knowledge in projects;
- The Project Business Game, a simulation divided into the different stages of a complex, innovative project that allows participants to tackle a series of key situations and to assess their own performance in relation to a project KPI system.